Anybody who knows anything about baseball is hot and heavy with spouting off how they think Game Three will end, but for some reason, you don't hear much from those who don't know a thing about the game.
1. It's going to be a wonderful night for baseball in Texas. Cool, clear -- the perfect weather for hunting or sipping hot chocolate. Maybe brisk enough to warrant blankets and hand warmers.
2. Two of the best teams in baseball will meet on the field in one of the greatest sporting events of all time.
3. A lot of beer and peanuts will be sold. Oh, and hotdogs.
4. There's going to be a lot of throwing, catching, hitting, running, maybe a few errors, and one team will score more runs than the other.
5. The Yankees will be at home watching the game on Fox rather than playing it.
6. The Rangers will be on the field, playing in Game Three of their first World Series -- their first of many more to come.
Okay, so those are my predictions. Tomorrow we'll see how right or wrong I was.