Don't mock the bird
I take a lot of photos of Mockingbirds.
They seem to be the only thing flying around my house, so what else can I do?
Mockingbirds are great mocking birds.
1. I once thought there was a cow in my backyard, but it was only a Mockingbird.
2. Two Mockingbirds together sound like Lucy and Ethel.
3. A Mockingbird looked me straight in the face once and said, "Judy, Judy, Judy," in its best Cary Grant voice. I guess it was trying to tell me I needed a haircut.
4. Mockingbirds are the state bird of Texas, and they can kick YOUR state bird's butt with both wings tied behind it's back. How it'd go about tying up its wings is beyond me.
5. Mockingbirds are not scared to poop on Chuck Norris' car.
And now, why don't you fly on over to A Rural Journal.