Well, the recent cold and rain didn't care so much that my daughter and I had made plans to backpack along the Ouachita National Trail. Right now, at this moment, we were supposed to have been almost to the end of our 50-mile journey, but instead, we never got started.
As a pilot, there is always the time you have to decide to go, or not to go. If the weather's too bad or beyond your skill level, you never even get in the plane. And that's what we did concerning our trip. Seeing that it was going to be a pert-near miserable experience for both of us, we decided it was a "no go."
And we're both bummed out about it.
This calls for ICE CREAM!