Hey, you. Can you quiet down a bit? I'm trying to sleep here. Don't you know it's a holiday?
Ok, well it is for me. It's Good Friday, and I'm thinking this might be a good day for me to stay in bed, catch up on some sleep, and do absolutely nothing -- and the last thing I need is a bunch of yoohoos like you making a bunch of racket.
And don't you even dare think about getting out that lawnmower and mowing your yard at this hour. It's my day off, for crying out loud!
So, here's my agenda for turning this Good Friday into a Great one:
1. Stay in bed.
2. Stay in my pajamas, while I'm staying in bed.
3. Read a book while staying in bed.
4. Only get up to fix breakfast and lunch, but then eat it in bed
5. Do not answer any phone calls.
6. Do not check email or Twitter account more than three times.
7. Do not update Facebook status more than five times.
8. When spouse comes home and asks why I haven't done any work today -- play sick!
9. Under no circumstances allow spouse to check forehead for temperature.
10. Do not write any stories today!
Oops! Got to stick to agenda. I've written too much already. Have a Good Friday. Adios!