Living without TV pitfalls
I will admit there are some pitfalls to living without a TV:
- You don’t get to complain about all the stupid commercials because you never see them.
- The TV Guide, that you once faithfully perused each week in order to arrange your schedule to fit the shows you wanted to watch, is now just a bunch of gibberish.
- You might have to talk to the people who live in the same house as you.
- You can’t use the excuse, “I don’t have time to exercise.”
- You’ll have to buy more shelves to hold all your new books.
- The house gets awfully quiet – some would say peacefully quiet.
- You have to get your news from a newspaper or from the internet where stories take longer to read because they’re more in-depth.
- There’s no reason to buy a new TV because your old one will last forever because it never gets used.
- People will look at you as if you’re crazy.
- You don’t care what other people think, because you know the truth: TV is a waste of our precious time.